Based at Gurgaon (Haryana), Jindal Composite Tubes Pvt. Ltd. stands amidst the distinguished Manufacturers, Exporters and Suppliers of uPVC Pipes & Fittings
. Our engineers have developed these uPVC Pipes & Fittings after an intensive R&D. Made of the best grade material, these uPVC Pipes & Fittings are durable, impact-resistant as well as tough and strong. Further, features like low frictional loss, less maintenance requirements, inertness to chemicals, wear and abrasion resistance, self-extinguishing nature and good thermal and electrical insulation make these uPVC Pipes & Fittings suitable for may heavy duty plumbing applications.
Benefits of uPVC Pipes & Fittings
- Resistant to corrosion
- Low frictional loss
- Smooth internal surface
- Tough and strong
- Inert to chemicals
- Quick and easy jointing
- Wear and abrasion resistant
- Good thermal and electrical insulation
- General : The physical, chemical and mechanical properties of uPVC Pipes & Fittings and fitting demonstrate their superiority in utility and applications over conventional system.
- Density : The density of uPVC is approximately 1.43g/cm3, which is almost 1/6th the weight of cast iron and steel, thus making it much cheaper to transport and easier to handle during installation.
- Mechanical Strength : The uPVC Pipes & Fittings are suitable even in varying conditions, because of its mechanical strength. This can be gauged from the fact that the tensile, flexural and compressive strength of uPVC is around 450 kg/cm2.
- Hygienic : uPVC Pipes & Fittings offer the most hygienic means of fluid transportation. They are highly capable in fighting attacks by fungi and are not subject to contamination. The inside surface which is extremely smooth, does not support any growth, encrustation or fuming, and no odour or taste is transmitted to the fluid being conveyed. This property is of prime importance for the transportation of potable water to towns and villages.
- Chemical Resistance : uPVC is unaffected by most concentrations of acids, alkalis, organic chemicals, oils and fats. This resistance to corrosion by most chemicals makes uPVC Pipes & Fittings indispensable for contemporary industrial applications and for sewerage purposes.
- Flexibility : Being a thermoplastic material, uPVC is more capable to withstand deformation due to earth movements. uPVC Pipes & Fittings in this respect are considerably more popular than metallic and asbestos cement pipes, which can collapse under stress levels.
- Fire Resistance : uPVC Pipes & Fittings do not support combustion and are self-extinguishing, a fact that has been proven over a considerable amount of time. They are, therefore, ideally suited for use in buildings and other constructions.
- Dimensions of uPVC Pipes & Fittings : Jindal uPVC Pipes & Fittings are manufactured conforming to the latest stringent Indian and American standard.
- Electrical Resistance : uPVC has a resistivity of greater than 1014 Ohm. cm, and has good insulating properties.
- Low Thermal Conductivity : uPVC has a thermal conductivity of 0.13 W/m/oC,which is only a fraction of the thermal conductivity of steel. This enables fluids to be transported through uPVC Pipes & Fittings, maintaining a uniform fluid temperature. The lower thermal conductivity factor also ensures that there is no external 'sweating' on the pipes when fluids at a very low temperature are passing through them.
- Hydraulic Resistance and Flow Characteristics : For their smooth inner surface, uPVC Pipes & Fittings allow a greater flow of water than an identical size of conventional piping. The Haze-Willam's constant for flow for uPVC Pipes & Fittings is around 150, which is higher than that for conventional materials. The head loss of any proposed uPVC Pipes & Fittings line can be readily calculated.
- Galvanic & Electrolytic Immunity : Unlike metallic pipes which need special surface coating to resist electrolytic action, uPVC being a nonconductor of electricity, is totally immune to galvanic and electrolytic attack. Thus, use of uPVC pipes overcomes several problems in the piping material.