We are a prominent Manufacturer, Exporter and Supplier of optimum grade SWR Pipes & Fittings
. The Soil, Waste & Rain Water (S.W.R.) Drainage Pipes offered by us are the ideal solutions for drainage and sewerage application owing to many superior features like lightweight, chemical resistance, high flow rate and weather & corrosion resistance. Also, these SWR Pipes & Fittings are flexible, inflammable and non-conductive, which make them suitable for installation in lavatories, gulleys, kitchen sinks, gutters, etc.
- Lightweight : Convenient and cost effective as transportation & handling is easy. A combination of lightness, flexibility & use of pre-fabrication results in substantial savings in time and money
- Chemical Resistance : Unaffected by a wide range of chemicals, the range is ideally suited for the application
- High Flow Rate : Excellent flow properties that remains constant throughout its life, possible due to the internal smooth surface
- Non-Flammable : Self-extinguishing as it does not support combustion
- Non-Conductive : Safe from attacks by galvanic or electrolytic action.
- Weather Resistant : Excellent outdoor weathering performance due to specially blended UV stabilized compound.
- Corrosion Resistant : Constant contact with water does not deteriorate the material.
- Aesthetic Superiority : Far superior when compared to conventional CI and AC systems
- Rodent Repellent : Special treatment at compounding stage ensures that the product is immuned to rodent attacks.
- Performance : Trouble-free functioning saves on inspection & maintenance costs.
- High Impact Strength : Not prone to mechanical damages due to handling and transportation.
- Flexibility in usage : Possible due to option of joining either by rubber ring or with solvent cement. Available as per IS: 13592 / 1992
uPVC SWR Pipes & Fittings is a set of pipes and fittings used in excreta lines of Residential and Commercial complexes. They are generally used for :
- Soil / waste : lines are connected to various excreta generation points such as lavatories (Basins, commodes etc.) and kitchens (sinks etc.) for smooth transportation of soluble and in soluble waste along with water to main drain lines.
- Rain : lines connected to gulleys, gutters on roof tops for drainage of excess rain water.