We offer a huge gamut of HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) Pipes. These HDPE Pipes
are made from Polyethylene (PE) and are a cost effective answer for a number of piping problems in metropolitan, municipal, industrial, underwater, mining, landfill gas extraction, cable duct and agricultural applications. The HDPE Pipes have been tested and proven effective for underground, above ground, surface, under water as well as floating pipe applications. Our HDPE Pipes can carry potable water, wastewater, slurries, chemicals, hazardous wastes, cables and compressed gases as well as oils. These HDPE Pipes have a long and successful service experience to the gas oil, mining and water utility industries. PE pipes have the lowest repair frequency per Kilometre of pipe per year compared with all other pipe materials used for urban water and gas distribution. Our HDPE Pipes are strong, extremely tough as well as long lasting and will meet all the requirements of long service, trouble-free installation, flexibility and resistance to corrosion and chemicals. Further, these HDPE Pipes are a quality product with low resistance to corrosion, low thermal conductivity and high electric resistance and are non-toxic, inert to chemicals. Moreover, the HDPE Pipes are manufactured as per BIS specification IS 4984-1995, in raw material grades PE-63 and PE-80 for various applications, like water supply, irrigation, tube wells submersible pumps, sewerage disposal and effluent treatment plants.
- Excellent corrosion and chemical resistance
- Inert to most acidic and alkaline solutions
- High flow characteristics
- Light in Weight
- Easy to handle & transport
- Excellent flexibility combined with strength
- Good abrasion resistance
- Smooth inner walls minimizes frictional losses
- Safe for potable water supply
- Water Supply Systems
- In water supply distribution systems
- As a replacement of G.I. Pipes in Bore Well application of submersible pumps
- For suction and delivery lines of jet pumps and centrifugal pumps
- Industrial Applications
- HDPE pipes can be used for disposal of corrosive effluents chemicals and treated / untreated wastes.
- Acids and Alkalis can be transported through these pipes
- For conveying edible oils, fruit pulps, juices, milk and other food products. As ducts for Air Conditioning and Ventilation
- Environmental Protection
- HDPE Pipes are also used for industrial waste treatment plants and water treatment plants.
- For drainage of Sewerage
- For disposal of sand slurry in dredging operations