We offer a wide range of premium quality CPVC Pipe & Fittings
. The CPVC Pipe & Fittings Hot and Cold Water Plumbing System is an attractive alternative to conventional plumbing system made of G.I. and copper pipes. Jindal Hot and Cold Water Plumbing system uses pipes and fittings made of technically advanced plastic material. These CPVC Pipe & Fittings are produced from a specialty blend of Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride (CPVC) material with unique physical properties desirable for Hot and Cold Water applications. We manufactyure the CPVC Pipe & Fittings in sizes 1/2" to 2" Copper Tube Size (CTS) dimensions, in accordance with ASTM D - 2846 specifications.
Our expertise in Plumbing Pipe helps produce highest quality CPVC Pipe & Fittings with latest technology and equipments for CPVC processing. As always, Jindal provides unmatched combination of Trust & Quality to its customers. Our CPVC Pipe & Fittings are dependable, cost - effective and long- lasting. These CPVC Pipe & Fittings are indeed, for the Next Generation.
Standards & Specifications
Marking and Uniformity :
- ASTM D1784 : Standard Specification for Rigid Poly (Vinyl Chloride) (PVC) Compounds and Chlorinated Poly (Vinyl Chloride) (CPVC) Compounds.
- ASTM D2846 : Specification for Chlorinated Poly (Vinyl Chloride) (CPVC) Plastic Hot & Cold water distribution systems
- ASTM F493 : Standard Specification for Solvent Cements for Chlorinated Poly (Vinyl Chloride) (CPVC) Plastic Pipe & Fittings.
Pipes and fittings made from CPVC Pipe & Fittings compounds shall be clearly marked with the manufacturers trademark, material designation, and applicable ASTM standard
- SDR 11 Pipe : Tan coloured with red stripe
- SDR 13.5 Pipe : Tan coloured with brown stripe
- SDR 11 fittings : Tan Colour
- SDR 11 fittings : Tan Colour
The excellent qualities of CPVC Pipe & Fittings make them ideal for
- Hot and cold water distribution in residential, industrial and public projects
- Carrying drinking water and food liquids
- Water and waste water treatment systems
- Transportation of chemical and hot corrosive fluids, which includes a wide variety of inorganic acids, bases used in chemical processing
- Use in industries like metal finishing, plating and treatment, pulp and paper, air pollution control, mining, aerospace, textile, food and beverage processing, fine sprinkler piping and municipal projects
- Use as high tension cable protection pipe for electric net improvement (Large dia. CPVC Pipe & Fittings)
- Solar heating, central heating and radiant floor heating application
- Installation and Maintenance of CPVC Pipe & Fittings
- Corrosion Resistance : Jindal CPVC Pipe & Fittings gives excellent resistance even under the harshest of water conditions so there are none of the purity worries from corrosion of metal pipe or soldered joints. Jindal CPVC Pipe & Fittings keeps pure water pure.
- Lower Bacterial Growth : Bacteria build up with CPVC Pipe & Fittings is far lower than with alternative piping materials - Copper, Steel and other thermoplastics.
- Tough, Rigid Material : Jindal CPVC Pipe & Fittings has a much higher strength than other thermoplastics used in plumbing. This means that CPVC Pipe & Fittings needs less hangers and supports and there is no unsightly looping of the pipe. Jindal CPVC Pipe & Fittings has a higher pressure bearing capability. This leads to the same flow rate with a smaller pipe size.
- No Scale, Pit or Leach Formation : Even after years of use in the most aggressive conditions, Jindal CPVC Pipe & Fittings wonÃ¢€™t corrode, standing up to low pH water, coastal salt air exposures and corrosive soils. Jindal CPVC Pipe & Fittings stays as solid and reliable as the day it was installed. It maintains full water carrying capacity because its scale resistance means no build up to cause water pressure loss.
- Unaffected by Chlorine in the Water : Some materials may be adversely affected by chlorine contained in the water supply, which can cause breakdown of the polymer chains and potential leaks. In this respect, Jindal CPVC Pipe & Fittings is unaffected by the chlorine present in potable water supply.
- Chemical Resistance : CPVC Pipe & Fittings has excellent chemical resistance to strong mineral acids and bases.
- Low Thermal Expansion : Jindal CPVC Pipe & Fittings has a lower coefficient of thermal expansion than alternative plastics, reducing the amount that the pipe expands when hot water is running, again reducing unsightly Ã¢€˜loopingÃ¢€™ of the pipe.
- Easy, Cold-Welding Process : CPVC Pipe & Fittings uses a simple, solvent cement jointing method. Tools required are very simple and inexpensive (chamfering tool and pipe cutter only) and avoid the need for an electrical source.
- Superior Insulation : Jindal CPVC pipe is more energy efficient than metal pipe. As an insulator it does not lose heat the way metal pipe do. Heat loss and thermal expansion are reduced.
- Hot and Cold Water Compatible : Jindal CPVC Pipe & Fittings is compatible with both hot and cold water. It withstands very high temperature compared to any other thermoplastic plumbing systems. Many solar and electric water heaters have CPVC piping system for heat efficiency and lower installation cost
- Fire safety : CPVC has a limiting Oxygen Index (LOI) of 60. Thus in air, Jindal CPVC Pipe & Fittings does not support combustion. No flaming drips, does not increase the fire load, low flame spread, low smoke generation.
- Cost Effective : CPVC Plumbing System is very cost effective than any other plumbing systems. It saves cost on fittings, loops, anchors, offsets, insulation, labour and expensive tools. More over CPVC plumbing systems last longer more than 50 years